Friday, March 6, 2009

TOUR PRANKING 101 and "I'm on The inside cover of THE ROLLING STONE!!!"

Ok wow. A lot has happened since I last checked in. So much stuff gonna tell the story in a couple different blogs. This video was taken a little bit after I calmed down from a tour prank perfectly executed by MICKEY AVALON and the whole crew. 

Ok some back story. Some of the names will be abreviated to protect the innocent!(?). Remember my blog about getting to gold coast and meeting some chicks. Well lets call em B1 and B2. B1 slept over the first night at my hotel. Then the second night I stayed at her hotel. 

I wake up over at B1's and go back to my hotel. After hanging out with my Aussie mate LC, I realize my SERATO mixer and my PRO TOOLS box is missing? I KNOW I brought it. I imediately think I got jacked by some grommets in the hotel, but our building is secure, the contest riders are here, and no one has been in our room really, except B1 and B2.? But shit they are PAID rollin a beemer why would they steal my equipment? Well I don't know this but MICKEY came in my room in the morning while I was sleeping at B1's and decided to hide my shit and see what happened. So I call the Tour Manager freaking out. Game on. MICKEY comes over and swears it must be the chicks who did it.

Everyone hypes me up playing along telling me all this fake shit. Like B2 was asking weird questions like how much Beardo's camera cost and about my equipment. I even saw B2 snag a ball cap  drunk the night before from 7-11 and thought back she must be KLEPTO! Then once everyone was in on it. Cobra or Mickey got B1 and B2's friend "G" to play along and say that she had seen her steal before and pawn shit!! WTF!!? After that intel ,and many other lies told to me I was convinced. Now ....I'm generally a nice guy but I have a bad temper and I can go to 10 quick.  Used to always be strapped... u know how it iz ..or maybe u don't. I'm thinking sick sick things at this moment.

So the tour manager tells me we need to get the police involved because we have tour insurance and if we have a police report we can collect.( but really to make sure I didn't physically (SP?)harm anyone...ha) So we needed to bait B1 and B2 back over to the room and film them when I confront them. Everyone's like "I got ya back" and is in the room filming. like 4 cams going. I'm just getting more livid every second. So by now the girls are totally in on the joke and are willing to play along. But they don't know what they are in for. I'm notorious for GOING OFF on people sometimes. My former life as a soundman at an all RAP club (at the time) in LA called CLUB LINGERIE, and adventures in the streets, has hardened me and made me a little crazy. So they come in and I'm on some full FIRST 48 shit cop interviewer steeez. I start calm but escalate quickly literally going off threatening their lives and all this stuff I won't mention. Just roasting B2 like B**** you stole my shit. B1 just has this weird look on her face. Its gets nasty. I'm throwin  verbal jabs. They start jabbin...I'm trippin!!  Don't worry everyone filmed it. Some one will put it up eventually. 

Finally they are like well we can get it back for you. Go in your room. The gear is right on the bed. But I don't see it and I'm still going off hard. I finally realize that it is a joke and I felt sooooooooo mad STILL, but not at the prankster, still at the girls.  I Said some classic NIKKI SIXX shit after I knew it was a joke and they were pissed for real. So that game is salted....after I just woke up in bed with one of them that morning...I just couldn't go from  level 11 to  level 2 like that.  Fuck it oh well..more on that later...errr back to the story...Beardo filmed me at about...umm level 8 and I was trying to deal wit it. I did the "I got punked" saying with a smirk for the camera and shouted out RIFF RAFF. Then slowly I started to think it was funny kinda. (Now I think it's HIGHLARIOUS!!) but...took awhile

so here's me about an hour or two after the incident (before the new shave!)....talking about the ordeal briefly...

stay tuned for pix of the show last night and the drama that ensued again around the "B's" ...it was even crazier...oh yeah and ya boy DJ MACKEY IS ON THE INSIDE COVER OF ROLLING STONE AUSTRALIA homie....


2 comments:

  1. Mack,
    First off,ROLLING FUCKING STONE!!! I want 5 copies!That is just SO cool.Im as proud as if I birthed ya!:) This story is even more intense to people who know that you love that equipment like a,like a favorite appendage! As bas as me and Medusa.I can just imagine you thinking someone took your wurk toyz!! you didnt want insurance ones,you wanted yours! Cant wait to see you freak out! You saw my meltdown when someone fucked with Duce.Im sure you went off! first 48,lol I love that term!
    Summer tour is gonna be interesting!!!!!!
    xoxo
    medusasmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats some Viva La Bam prank shit.I wish they would hurry and post the video cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete