Monday, March 30, 2009

A Day at the Inkhouse Tat Shop



right side Lil C portrait the "Forever" logo which Franco designed



christ holding cross with heavens and doves above all in memory of chris



back of the leg in progress virgin mary and a crying eye 



DJMACKEY, FLUEE, and FRANCO VESCOVI rollin in the Benzi

It was good to see my boyz again, I watched Fluee get some more work done on his leg piece , and I designed and went over pictures for the portrait of LIL C I'm getting, w Franco. Getting it inked in 2 weeks

MackTraXXX

3 comments:

  1. damn franco's still a beast.... an animal! tell him I said what up next time you see him and more importantly tell Fluee I said what up! good shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homie definitely knows what he is doing on that leg... super tight. Makes me want to get the Virgin Mary. Stay up Mack.

    ReplyDelete