Thursday, April 9, 2009

BIG BOY talks FSAS ten year anniversary and LIL CHRI$!



I found thiz on Travis's Twitter. Shouts out to Trav. See u soon buddy. Anyways, they have been putting out these videos of all the people that wear FSAS gear talkin about the brand. But ... I had to post this one. Cuz Big Boy celebrates the memory of Lil Chris bigtime in this clip..To be honest with ya'll.. it made me tear up.  Props to Big Boy.  And props to Lil Chris!! I saw F stickers all thru Australia man... me and Cobrasnake were like like "look! Lil Chris!!" then we'd go " remember that big ole hunting knife he used to carry around  to cut off the sticker edges so they wouldn't rip off?" ahh man I miss you , you lil fucker!!.....CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE STAFF ON 10 YEARZ IN THA BIZ F$A$!!!

too see Fluee's Lil Chri$ tribute tattoo's click here

MacktraXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment