Monday, February 2, 2009

WORK TIME


Got keep this brief cuz I gotta switch on the ProTools and AKAI and make some music. We are finally finishing submissions for AVE's album this week. It will be out mid summer if the suits don't fuck it up. I'll be over @ his crib most of the week, engineering/producing/ and making sure my songs get picked for the album, HA! MICKEY HATES recording in big studios. Here he is in his downstairs lab where we have recorded a lot of shizzz lately..This is where we did "GOING BACK TO REHAB"(and a lot more which I can't tell u about yet, don't wanna get punched)! OH and thx for all the nice comments regarding the song "JUNK IN A TRUNK". I produced that one too. It's on MICKEY's page for prolly not much longer, so check it out if you haven't. 

gotta get to work


MackTraXXX

2 comments:

  1. Junk in the trunk is the best! I cant wait for summertime Ill be having fun in the sun and jamming to Mickeys new cd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for I luv you Mickey,Lees tight & Junk in the trunk! Oh an Bittersweet surprise!Lets see those 4 plus Fuckin em all,I got 1/2 the album done for ya! :)
    xo
    medusasmom

    ReplyDelete