Saturday, February 7, 2009

FNF Party !!!


The GRAMMY energy has definately allready started...1st party post

After our private gig for an A-list director w/ stars like Leo D'caprio in the house, I went w/ Branden Williams (Mickey Avalon's manager) and producer Justin Trugman to a huge party on the Paramount lot inside a huge soundstage they usually make movies on. The party was called FNF standing for "friends and family" of the Industry. It was hosted by Lil Jon and thrown for a couple of people including our friend super producer DR. LUKE (Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Avril Levine, Kelly Clarkson and a million others). He's also executive producing Mickey's album.  A bunch of people DJ'd including Pete Rock and the one and only DJ AM (see pic above). Talib Kwelli performed and no one cared. AM came on after Kwelli and got the party JUMPING! He never ceases to amaze me. And after surving the plane crash, he has this super hero vibe to him and is more humble then ever.

The party was fun! Everyone one from the music biz was there. More producers, rappers, singers, writers, A&R's, label exec's and fine womenz then I've seen in one place in awhile. Then guess who I see? Kojack!!, and he was feeling nice!! After spending the last three days with him, when we saw each other, we had a brothers from another mother scream(JYEAHAH!!) and he gave me some vodka...his suit was the wackiest thing you've ever seen. Wish I had a picture. I'll get one I'm sure. Got to meet a lot of the Swede's from Max Martin's school of pop and saw a lot of new and old friends and associates. It was fun hanging w/ all my producer friends and getting to meet some new one's whose work I respect.

But check this! This is theeeee best thing to happen all night! I'm at the bar and I look over and who is it? NIPSEY HU$$LE!!! My favorite new rapper from LA. I've been listening to his mixtape's all week and have been telling everyone about him. I even posted a blog about him and Jay Rock, on my first or second day blogging. So u can see I'm excited. I step to him and tell him that I think he's next to blow and told him he's my new fave and all that. He says thx homie and asks what I do. "I make beats" I say. He gets excited and gives me his number and tells me let's hook up.  So now I'm geeked! Mission accomplished.  Add a hug and a pound from AM as he's leaving and a brief but meaningful convo w/ DR LUKE on my way out, and I'm on cloud 9.

Slept all day today. Now I'm up. Gonna make some tracks for MR. HU$$LE !!
Now so see ya later fam bam'z

MackTraXXX

2 comments:

  1. That sounded so fun! Produce him a megahit Mack! But you better not get so big you forget us!
    lol
    xoxo
    medusasmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIPSEY HU$$LE IZ GANGSTA LOC!

    ReplyDelete