Saturday, January 31, 2009

OH SNAP!! CHECK OUT THESE NEW PIECES OF GEAR

I've had studio's for years and dreamed of the day when you could compose, mix, record, master, make history, etc... with a laptop and a controller. Since I travel a lot most of my new shit has been done in Pro Tools 7.4 on a MacBook Pro, controlled by my AKAI MPD 32 or Mickey Avalon's tiny lil OXYGEN 8.

More on what I use and have used in other posts...

NOW to the point. I couldn't make this years NAMM show (FUCK!!@#$) cuz I was playing shows in FLORIDA , which was nice by the way. Wut up ORLANDO!!. NAMM is a convention where they show all the new gear that's coming out..Funny we were in Florida cuz of the SURF convention and there was a SHOOTING convention next door as well, actual guns, not ..well nevermind...So I'm just now catching up on all the new gear.

Behold the KORG NANOSERIES. They have been out in UK for awhile I guess(not sure tho). I think I want the keyboard one in black. (they make em in both) Sick for the plane..

for more info click: 

and here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment